Mist King: Ultimate Value Misting System v4.0
This Ultimate Value Misting System v4.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
Ultimate System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles
How We Ship
We are dedicated to providing our customers with proven shipping techniques to ensure safe arrival of perishable supplies. We offer industry-leading guarantees and original packaging methods to ensure our clients and their pets are very well taken care of. We are a family owned business and we truly appreciate your support! You can count on us to help whenever we can, and to do the right thing when it comes to customer service.
This page was created to provide as much detail as we possibly can regarding what to expect when you order from us. If you have any questions about our policies below, don't hesitate to contact us!
Before ordering perishable goods such as plants, fruit flies, or isopods, please take a look at the temperatures here in Montreal as well as at your location. If temperatures on both ends are between 7C-29C we guarantee that all perishables will arrive safely and undamaged no matter the shipping method chosen. If an order arrives damaged we will replace or refund the affected items at no cost! If temperatures are above 29C or below 7C we do not offer this shipping guarantee unless you choose Xpresspost or Priority shipping**. Because shipping Xpresspost or Priority can be expensive, if your order has heavier items in it such as wood decor, substrate, drainage or fly media it might be more cost effective to ship the heavier items Regular Parcel and the perishables Xpresspost/Priority.
**If you are in a remote area of Canada and packages generally take longer to reach you, please contact us with your postal code before ordering so we can work out the best shipping method to ensure your package gets to you safely!**
Perishable Guarantee Details:
If you suspect perishables in your order may have been damaged in transit due to our packing please let us know as soon as possible! To receive a replacement or refund on an item, we require photgraphic proof over email or text within 12 hours of package delivery. Packages must have been received upon first delivery attempt to qualify for this guarantee.
Perishable Product Shipping Info:
Our plants are shipped individually wrapped and labeled. This makes shipping safer! We include free ice and heat packs when appropriate. During fair weather, perishables can be shipped along with heavy items using Regular Parcel service and our shipping guarantees will still apply.
Extreme Weather, Storms, and Service Interruptions:
During cases of extreme weather or situations where Canada Post has issued a transit delay warning, we may temporarily hold shipments and contact you to select a safer shipping window.
Canada Post Shipping
Here is an estimated arrival time based on Major-Urban, Non-Major Urban and Remote areas. If you think your location might delay your shipment and it contains perishables feel free to contact us with your postal code and we will make sure your order gets to you safely!
Live Animal Shipments
We guarantee the healthy arrival of every animal we ship when following these guidelines:
We breed a limited number of Crested Geckos and Dart Frogs, working with species and morphs we are personally passionate about. We bring these animals to local reptile expos and can ship via Reptile Express or Air Cargo within Canada.
- Live Animal shipments require signatures upon arrival
- They must be signed for upon the first delivery attempt
- Any claims of DoA (dead on arrival) or that the animal is not as expected must be made within 2 hours of receiving the shipment. Photos will be required.